I picked up the ‘T’ yesterday. I was really excited to get it finally and got up mega early for me at about 5am. I got the chemist at 8am and they didn’t open until 9am. So I parked myself in Costa coffee and had a nice cappuccino to calm the nerves.

When I got it, I ran back to the office to apply it!

The ‘T’ comes in a pump action bottle – fairly small – and can easily fit in a wash bag so that you can take it away with you on holiday. First of all you have to prime the pump. Fairly straight forward – you just take the top off of it, and then press 8 times on the pump. It’s best to do it over the sink as some of the gel will come out – don’t worry just wash this off your hands with soap and water.

Tostran dispenser bottle

Next came the application part. I had read a few horror stories on-line about the gel being sticky and taking forever to be absorbed into the skin. So I decided to do it one squirt at a time and then ease it into my stomach area. The leaflet that comes with the tube suggests rubbing it into your stomach one day and then alternating between your inner thighs for the next. The gel that comes out is odourless and comes out in a teaspoonful amount. I didn’t find it too sticky and it seemed to absorb quite easily into my stomach area. 6 squirts later and all was done. Washed my hands – put back on my top and my colleagues were non-the wiser what had just taken place in the bathroom at work.

I sat for a few minutes wondering if I would start to feel strange or itchy. Nothing really changed. Got to lunch time and I felt absolutely ravenous – so I had a massive meal, probably more than usual. Towards the end of the day I felt myself getting tired as usual and just wanted to escape home and sleep.

I wasn’t really feeling any different other than a burning sensation on my chin, this could be attributed to the fact that I had my 3-weekly shave that morning – as a test to see if anything would grow during the day. I think I was being optimistic – but there is definitely more growth than normal!

When I got home it was pretty cold so I got into my lounge wear hopped on my bed and went sparko. Woke up to the sound of the neighbours having a shouting match and throwing things around. At first I thought it was my neighbour upstairs but then I realised it was the next door neighbours. This was 10pm and I was still tired so I decided to go to the toilet and follow-up with another snooze. This is the interesting bit! Normally when I got to the toilet a small amount of pee comes out – cause I pee quite often during the day. I hadn’t really thought about it in too much detail and then when I remembered I hadn’t actually pee’d all day. So when I went it was like the scene from Austin Powers where he keeps peeing for ever and ever and at one point I was wondering if I was ever going to stop! It did stop eventually! Is this going to be the norm from now on? I hope not!

I got back into bed and fell asleep. Going to bed mega early is probably not the best decision – I woke up wide awake at 2am and feeling absolutely ravenous again. I tried to go back to sleep again and ignore the hunger but my body / brain was not having any of it so I got up and made something to eat. I’ve been wide awake for about 6 hours now since about 2am. I don’t feel tired and well it’s now time to get-up and have a shower. Then make the second application & then get my backside to work!

I’ve been thinking about doing a video diary so that I can look back and see if any change has occurred. I’m going to start it at the weekend and see what happens – I’ve seen some amazing results on YouTube where people in different circumstances to me have changed so dramatically over time. I’m not expecting miracles, I am however excited at the prospect of change!